CVS Inverclyde exists to support, promote and represent Inverclyde's third sector organisations - community groups, voluntary organisations and social enterprises. We do this because third sector organisations are about people and communities speaking and acting on their own behalf. A strong third sector means better outcomes for local people and successful communities taking control of their own destiny.
Our vision is of communiites leading their own success through a strong third sector
Our mission is to strengthen the capacity of third sector organisations, improve understanding of the sector and create connections that result in better outcomes for the sector and local people.
We achieve our mission through our services:
- Resolve - Clear, friendly advice and support for community groups, voluntary organisations and social enterprises
- Inverclyde 3rd Sector Forum - Community groups, voluntary organisations and social enterprises coming together to deliver, influence and learn
- EAGER for Change - People coming together to shape their communities in Greenock East and Central
- Inverclyde Community Fund - Small "seed-funding" grants for third sector organisations
- Inverclyde Community Experts - Local people sharing their knowledge with the third sector
- Inverclyde Community Awards - Recognising Inverclyde's Third Sector
- Inverclyde Community Trading Limited - Delivering community engagement across Scotland
- Third Sector Interface - Our partnership with Trust Volunteering
- Office & Printing Services - Saving you money on your office costs
- Consultancy - Great value consultancy from third sector experts
- Inverclyde Community News - Sharing information with and about the third sector